Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big Sister, Big Helper

I knew there was trouble when Evyn frantically called, "Mom come quick!" I had no idea...
As we rounded the corner into the girls' bedroom and Evyn explained, "I opened Zoey's diaper and there was poop in it." There was Zoey, happy as could be clapping her hands and smiling in her pile o' poop on the girls' brand new girly pink rug. I quickly sprung into action, cleaning Zoey and the rug.
"Evyn, why would you do that?!? You never open a baby's diaper unless you know exactly what's in there and you're ready to take care of it."
"Well, she had this really big one!" Evyn exclaimed with her hands spread wide to illustrate it. I quickly began to scan the room dreading that I might find "the big" turd somewhere on the floor.
"A big what?!?"
"fart"
I'm thinking, "Was she trying to investigate her sister's gassy-ness? what did she think she'd find?"
I'm absolutely certain she was trying to help, but hopefully that will be her last attempt at DIY diaper-changing.
Unfortunately, my rush at cleaning did not lend itself to a picture. I'm sure you're all upset about that one!!

1 comment:

wm said...

Poopy humor, I love it!