Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tumbling (take 2)



Remember those other tumbling pictures I promised from Grandma's camera? Well, I finally got them today. I'm sure you can figure them out, but one is of Evyn on her coach's shoulders. The other is of her doing an assisted flip at the end of the trampoline. She still loves tumbling and looks forward to it every week. We've finally gotten the hang of what Monday is. She used to ask every day if it's Monday because that means she gets to tumble. Now she says what day it is, and then tells me all the days before that day. "Today is Friday. Yesterday was Thursday. The day before that was Wednesday. The day before that was Tuesday..." this happens almost every day on the way home from school. I'm hoping it's because she's learning the days of the week in school and not that she's got some strange obsessive compulsive disorder regarding the days of the week.

No comments: