Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just Got These Pics



I just couldn't resist putting these new pictures up. Maybe these smiles will brighten someone's day. Zoey "took a step" on Wednesday. It's in quotes because I don't know if I would qualify it as an actual step. She was letting go of my hand and reaching for the ottoman, and accidentally stepped without knowing it. I'm writing about it because it proves that she can...she just doesn't want to.
She also has MORE teeth coming in. MOLARS!! Hello!?! Pretty soon, she'll have more teeth than Bryce.
Oh! and the other morning, Evyn was peeking over her bunk bed down at Zoey on the changing table and I said, "Look, that's Evyn!" and she pointed at Evyn and very clearly said, "Eddin"
well, not CLEARLY. But it made Evyn pretty happy.
Can you tell I have extra time on my hands. Lynn's parents took the girls for the week since they were here and then will be back on Thursday. They would have taken Bryce, but the school might have a little problem with him missing a week for no reason. And he'll get to go for a week by himself when school is out. He likes that better than having to spend time with Evyn any day!
Anyway...I don't know what to do with myself without chasing a 10 month old away from dog food and bathroom cabinets...or answering 83 questions and then being told my answers are wrong because my 4 yr old knows much more than me. So, blogging seems the most logical answer to the burning question, "What do you do in a quiet house?"

2 comments: