Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It Is Finished!!

I never thought it would actually get here. The moment we've all been waiting for! The house is done. It is up for sale. No more dry wall dust. No more painting. Our Saturdays are finally free. We've been working on this thing for a year and a half. I've worked on this house for 2 different pregnancies. But it was worth it. My dear husband's perfectionist tendencies have paid off. If I wanted a 3 bedroom house in that neighborhood, I would buy it.
We've actually already had someone show interest. Show me the MONEY!
If you want to see what it looks like, you can go to www.patterson-pack.com
There are lots of pictures with lots of angles of the same rooms, so you either need to set aside lots of time, or pick and choose your favorite angles. And you can play 'where's Zoey?' I know it will be challenging, but see if you can spot the baby in some of the pictures.
If you want to see it in person, which I highly recommend, let me know. We would love to show you! We're pretty proud of it!
Maybe we'll get some before shots up soon.

1 comment:

Matthews said...

Looks beautiful! You did it!!!!! Just laughing at your posting about Zoey and Max! Miss you!