Monday, May 12, 2008

To Moms Everywhere


Hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day! Here's just a hint of how mine went. We went to work/church as usual. The kids brought home tons of cards, fingerprint/footprint poems, chocolate, and pots. We went to Chili's for lunch to celebrate our "first date anniversary." Lynn took me and the kids out 2 years ago for the first time on Mother's Day to Chili's. After waiting for what seemed like hours, we sat down and ordered an appetizer that was way below Chili's standards...so that was free. then our food came out an hour later...so it was almost all free. We basically ate for the cost of kid's meals and the tip. Pretty good! We then went to Baskin-Robbins to get Bryce's soccer-goal-ice-cream. Yummy!
At home I opened my wonderful gifts from the kids and we played as a family. The best part--I didn't do even a smidge of laundry, cooking, cleaning or reprimanding! Who could ask for anything more?!?
If you're a mom, I hope you had a most super day. If you're not a mom, I hope you treated your mom to a most super wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good pic of you guys! Love you!!