Thursday, May 15, 2008

Drama

For those of you who don't know, all tattle-tales are required to be submitted in written form with a 5 cent processing fee in my house. This has greatly reduced the tattle attempts. Except for this one particular evening. Bryce presented me with a lovely illustrated sentence which read, "She sed shut-up." Up in the corner was a rather life-like picture of a nickel, labeled "five cents".
I immediately rejected the submission on the grounds that it must have an actual nickel, not a drawing of five cents. Of course, this sent Bryce into hysterics. Why should he have to give me his money?!? He's saving up for a lego star wars, and he shouldn't have to give me his money. Umm, hello! Just don't tattle, and you'll get to keep your 5 cents...
His brilliantly dramatic response: That would be wasting a tree, and killing animals!

Just add some lights and a stage.

1 comment:

wm said...

Ah, the environmental argument. Works every time!